Please note the updated dates for Hearing Stream 4: Water quality and Stormwater:
- Officers' Right of Reply reports for Hearing Stream 4 will be available online from 5:00 pm on 27 April 2018 (see Panel Minute #33).
- The Right of Reply hearing for Hearing Stream 4 will be on 16, 17, 18 May 2018 in Wellington.
The next hearing topics for Hearing Stream 5 are Beds of lakes and rivers; Wetlands and biodiversity; Discharges to land.
Key dates for Hearing Stream 5 are:
- Section 42A reports available online on 12 March 2018
- Submitters to request additional time/speaker slots by 16 March
- Expert evidence due for pre-circulation on 26 March
- Evidence to be tabled in lieu of appearance due on 29 March
- Hearing commences 9 April for three weeks.
The indicative hearing schedule for Hearing Stream 5: Beds of lakes and rivers; Wetlands and biodiversity; Discharges to land is available:
Please note that these dates may be subject to change.
You can search by submitter name or number in the search box to pull up your speaking slot information.
Please wait - the table may take a few seconds to load