Hearing Evidence 2015 - 2018
Please select the relevant Hearing Stream from the drop down menu.
- Hearing Stream 1 - Overall policy framework for the proposed plan, Beneficial Use and Development, and Areas and sites with significant mana whenua values.
- Hearing Stream 2 - Air Quality Management, Land use in riparian margins and stock access to water bodies, and Soil Conservation.
- Hearing Stream 3 - Water Allocation, and Natural Form and Function.
- Hearing Stream 4 - Water quality and Stormwater
- Hearing Stream 5 - Beds of lakes and rivers; Wetlands and biodiversity; Discharges to land
- Hearing Stream 6 - Coast; Natural Hazards; Significant historic heritage values; Contaminated land and hazardous substances; Discharges within drinking water supply protection areas.